Golden Charter Funeral Plans Cwmbran
We provide Golden Charter Funeral Plans in Cwmbran that guarantees our funeral director services. To keep things simple, we offer a range of funeral services to choose from to suit your needs and your budget. If you are thinking about planning for the future, contact us for an informal no-obligation discussion about the available options.
Golden Charter Pre-Paid Funeral Plans
Golden Charter pre-paid funeral plans provide a cost-effective way in which to plan for your own death. Pre-paid plans are becoming more popular because people wish to take control of what happens when they die. Many people also take great comfort in the knowledge that their family will not be burdened with funeral costs when they pass away. Often, this can be the main reason why people purchase a plan.
What is Golden Charter?
Golden Charter is a leading funeral plan provider. Although your plan is purchased through us and guarantees our funeral services, Golden Charter acts as the plan provider and therefore look after your investment. When you pass away, funds held within the Golden Charter Trust will be released to us, so we can honour your funeral.
Tailor Your Plan to Meet Your Needs
All plans can be tailored to reflect your needs. We offer the following options:
- Independent Simple Way
- Independent Traditional Way
- Independent Exclusive Way
Choose Your Plan
The plans below detail the level of service you will receive for each plan. Please remember that all plans are customisable, so if you have additional wishes, please speak to us. These prices are valid until 31st March 2022 and are subject to change. Please contact us for up to date prices.
- Prices From £3495
- Provision of professional funeral director services and planning of arrangements
- Guidance on certification of death, how to register a death and any related documentation
- Simple coffin
- Collection of the deceased to the funeral director’s funeral home (within 25 mile radius) within working hours
- Care of deceased prior to the cremation or burial – not including embalming
- Use of service rooms and chapel of rest
- Family viewings at pre-arranged times
- Funeral service at a local cemetery or crematorium
- Funeral to be held on a normal weekday and during working hours
- Choice of date of funeral
- Choice of time of funeral
- Hearse to transport the deceased to the cemetery or crematorium
- Bearers to attend to the coffin
- Allowance for 3rd party costs
- 24 hour telephone bereavement support provided by the funeral director
Contact Arthur Peake & Sons
For further information regarding our Golden Charter Funeral Plans in Cwmbran, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff can explain the details and provide a quotation based on your needs and payment term.